Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Remains of The Day

I believe that we are all bound to do something in our life. Our existence cannot just be a coincidence. Here and back again, i am still pondering upon the meaning in every single moves that i made. Its hard to understand the decisions that i had already made when even i myself are having a hard time to interpret the it.

However, the call has been made and there is no turning back.

I am in a deep shit right now. There is a big chance that i am going to lose my bestfriends.

I just don't know how i am going to get out from this shit.

I really need help.

Even though other things that are happening in my life are starting to take its place in a very logical manner.

Still, the troubles keeps on pushing me to the edge up to a point where it will not budge itself.

I guess i need to start ignoring things that are seem important to me but in reality, it is not.

But the more i am putting my effort in getting away from it, the more it will find itself the way to seek me and grab me from behind. God..i really need some guidance. I know that i have been ignoring YOU lately. But, please...

May this Ramadhan will be the best Ramadhan that i have ever experience in my entire life. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment