Yesterday was my very first formal interview with the Language House. I was pretty excited with the fact that my interviewee was quite fond of me (in a professional way). In fact, she was willing to give a chance to prove myself to her by doing mock teaching next Thursday. I cannot afford to blow this chance up. Hopefully, with enough preparation, i will be able to pull this one out.
As for me life, i personally think that things are starting to fall into places. I had already finished up with my registration for my course and the bill was also settled by the money that i collected from working with Aifos. Here and back again, i am still considering a few things that have been wandering on my mind lately. Its a few things that are important and not important at the same time i guess.
In the next few hours, i am about to attend to another interview session with Mesiniaga. I do not particularly know what post that i am applying for. However, if the post is a promising one that can lead to the advancement in my life, i would be very much consider the possibility of working with this big shot company. Thanks to abu for his help in this dire moment. Wakakakaka.
Well, the best part is the fact that Ramadhan is opening its curtain in just a few weeks more. A good chance for me to start my diet. Wakakaka. And..also my the time to ask some forgiveness for the shitloads that i had done for the past a few months ago. Seriously, i just do not know when this period will end. I just hope that its not that far to go back being the person that i used to be. But maybe i ll bring back some of the new experiences that i gained during this not so good period.
I guess that is it for now. I ll hit back the desk when i am ready and have some new thought to put on..As usual, this sleepless moron is still having a hard time to get some decent sleep. ;P
I am out..
As for me life, i personally think that things are starting to fall into places. I had already finished up with my registration for my course and the bill was also settled by the money that i collected from working with Aifos. Here and back again, i am still considering a few things that have been wandering on my mind lately. Its a few things that are important and not important at the same time i guess.
In the next few hours, i am about to attend to another interview session with Mesiniaga. I do not particularly know what post that i am applying for. However, if the post is a promising one that can lead to the advancement in my life, i would be very much consider the possibility of working with this big shot company. Thanks to abu for his help in this dire moment. Wakakakaka.
Well, the best part is the fact that Ramadhan is opening its curtain in just a few weeks more. A good chance for me to start my diet. Wakakaka. And..also my the time to ask some forgiveness for the shitloads that i had done for the past a few months ago. Seriously, i just do not know when this period will end. I just hope that its not that far to go back being the person that i used to be. But maybe i ll bring back some of the new experiences that i gained during this not so good period.
I guess that is it for now. I ll hit back the desk when i am ready and have some new thought to put on..As usual, this sleepless moron is still having a hard time to get some decent sleep. ;P
I am out..

No comments:
Post a Comment