Ya ha!!!..Its time for me to pour on some more crap in this episode..Wakakaka..Well, first, i jz did the most brilliant decision jz a few hours ago..I actually confess to that girl..Yea2..I know its a bit too late..but hey, better late than never right..Wakakak..And to tell the truth, i am a bit glad and proud with what i have done..Hee~. Hell, i am not expecting her to break up with my best fren and chose me instead..But i am expecting her to understand the real reason behind everything that i have done for the past few days...Hopefully, she will understand and most probably try to adapt to the situation..
Hurm, come to think of it, i was sad (Come on la, i am guy but that doesn't mean that i cannot tell what my feelings are..I am human too...DUHH!!) What i am feeling right now can be considered as something that is normal..So i was hoping that things will change starting from tomorrow. Hopefully, i can get her out of my mind..I know its hard..But, nothing is easy (Cliche gle!). I managed to talk with Adeb and told her about everything. She is one of the best friend that i have ever had in my entire life. (Jgn kembang Adeb, aq sepak punggungmu nnt :p). She managed to talk in some sense into me and it really felt good. I mean, i get to share my problem with my friend. I know it sounded cheesy and everything. But, that is the good thing about having a friend at your side especially at times like this.
Well, i guess now there are no particular reasons for me to get involve in this complicated and mind bursting relationship because i know its not going to work. So might as well i just move on and try to jump into another relationship or just put some effort into getting to know some new people. Hehehehe.. Maybe, i ll try straight away starting from tomorrow. Socialized more and i strongly and evidently believe that i ll be on the right track. I also need to put some effort and focus on completing my FYP (Final Year Project) if i were adamant to graduate and start on with my new life. Honestly speaking, i think, eventhough i am a bit thorough and contented with my current life, i still think that there are still many way to live it to the fullest....Hopefully, time will reveal what the future has to offer for me..

No comments:
Post a Comment