Hell..this thing has been bothering me for the past few days..And to tell the truth,i fuckin HATE IT..why me? WHY?..Of all the people in this whole world, why me? Did i do something fckin stOOOOpid in my previous life (if there was a previous life)..I have been in this situation like more than 3 times kot..Seriously, its like it was written on my damn forehand (YOU ARE BOUND TO FALL IN LOVE WITH UR BESTFRENZ'S GIRL)...What the heck!! Give me a break..I was jz about to alter my mindset not to fall in love and remain fuckin single for this whole god damn year!!!..Then, suddenly, the feeling jz struck out of nowhere..I don't know which one is more pathethic..Is it the fact i was blessed with this curse or is it jz because i feel sorry for that girl..Damn..if there was ever a time that i need help..now would be great..I don't want to ruin everything jz because i had to entertain this feeling inside me..
I am not trying to be overrated or maybe i am..I jz spent 4 days with her and already i am in love with her..Jeez..it felt like fake..but i know that i can't stop thinking bout her..Damn..CURSE MYSELF....even though i had already talked bout this with one of my friends, the fact is..i jz can't get her out of my mind..I don't want to betray my fren..If only the solution is simple as CTRL ALT F4..then i guess i won't have to be mumbling bout this whole crap on the internet...I had try all of the options given by my frenz..but none of it seems to work..Maybe i was not trying hard enough..or maybe i refuse to let her go..I don't know whether my fren is going to take care of her or she is jz another victim that soon will learn about her own fate the hard way..I can't tell her about my frenz..It would be like BACK STABBING him straight on..I had experienced it once..Believe me..It was not great..AT ALL..In fact, i almost lose the whole pack..Luckily, the bond that me and ma hommies shared since our secondary time hold us together..
Is it wrong if i jz want to protect her..or maybe i jz should give my frenz a chance..who knows..He might change for gud this time..But what if what ever that is on my mind is right..Then, i had to blame myself forever for not protecting her by disclosing whatever that she should know..Its her right..RIGHT?

No comments:
Post a Comment